654 Guests, 0 Users (3 Spiders)
Google (3)

Author Topic: The Big Day event, switching to U-verse.  (Read 59804 times)

Offline dannjr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Day event, switching to U-verse.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 09:37:49 am »
That be one of the smarter things to do with Facebook since they been broken into a few times..
Twasent fun yesterday.. When i went to leave duh back door wouldnt close.. I had to get under the back room and tighten the jacks to raise the house a little.. That back room originally was a pourch that was enclosed by the last owner and was never set right on the pads and it sinks every once in a while with real bad winters and thaw.
”sdn-ʍǝɹɔs llɐ ɟo ɹǝɥʇoɯ ǝɥʇ sı uoıʇdɯnssɐ
Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburgers !

Offline Buggyman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 03:52:21 pm »
Good ole Jacks.. They oughta have them in every house with a above ground floor. Of course that would be on the "Inside" support footers especially in the hard freeze part of the country.

Becareful under there. ;)

Buggy ;D

Offline Buggyman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
switching to U-verse. The Bill!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 09:54:46 am »
OOPS.. Duh U-verse Honeymoon is over, ::)
We got the First bill and it was all screwed up. Nothing about the discounts and something someone forget to mention was that they will double bill your first bill.
They bill you for the "Past" month services and then The "Prorate" the next month bill.
That would have been nice to know because we already had to pay off Comcast and Moneys isn't flowing like a water fountain around here.
But that wasn't the kicker.
ALL though out the Switching process, "EVERYONE" in the system knew what services I was getting and how much I was paying.
Obviously someone forget to let the Billing department know  ::)
So.. I'll be on the phone tomorrow trying to get that straigened out.
As of the current bill I'm paying out more than I did with Concast.
Those in the Know needs to let yjosr who "Need" to know that this isn't  good "Promo" image they want to have.
I know it will get straigened out, But I shouldn't have to call in to straigten "Their" screw up.
Because If I was living pay check to paycheck then They would have had the first cancelation from me due to "Unpaid" bill.

As for the service itself.. I Love it and it's been trouble free with the exception of the minor e-mail problem we had a couple weeks ago. But The lady from AT&T got that resolved and no problem since.

Buggy ;D

Offline dannjr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 12:15:08 pm »
They get stupid sometimes

Call 800 244 2444 at the prompt billing ask for a combined billing agent.
if they ask why tell them your combined bill is a mess and you only want to speak to a combined billing person..

When you get that person on the phone tell them your not happy and that your wife is really upset with the whole deal and that you need to know why the bill is so high and what happened to your promotion..

If need be work in how whe might just want to cancel everything.. Dont tell them you want to cancel..

Have them add everything up Take your time with it and ask at the end of the conversation how much they really need sent in..

Here's what I've ran into.. You get a Deal with them but the Computer dosnt take the deal at the time of the order.. Which I know they been trying to fix for months since taking on the third party order takers..

Bottom line only a Combined Billing agent can fix the problem and the Billing dept might also give some insite but then you might be put threw some added hold times..

Once all the billing is straght it should be good to go. Whatever the combined billing guy tells you your bill should be pay only that amount. Only because it might take a couple months for the bill to be straightened out... Its a automated computer problem and takes getting the flags in order.. and whatever the guy or girl tells you on the phone it still has to go threw several people to fix it..

Again the good part is they keep notes.. So ask for the refrence number at the end of the conversation..
If you call tomarrow make sure its before 11am your time..
Hopefully you get a agent in Ohio or MO. or further west 
”sdn-ʍǝɹɔs llɐ ɟo ɹǝɥʇoɯ ǝɥʇ sı uoıʇdɯnssɐ
Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburgers !

Offline Buggyman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 02:19:42 pm »
Well, I found out a few things and it should clear up from now on.
One I was ok with, the other bothered me on how they did it.
The Lady who set up my account at the beginning was "suppose" to inform me of the first bill dual amount. She may have, but I don't recall it.

Because the Combined bill was higher Dollar amount Uncle Sammy got a bigger chunk of the so call "Surcharges"  by percentage calculating. That hit me for more than $35.  >:(
She said when I got the next bill, because the total bill will be half what it is now then the Surcharge will be in the $15 range.

So chalk it up for Our Goverment's Taxing system. (lets leave it at that ;)

What DID bother me was in order to get me the credit for the two addtional recievers they had to put a credit on the U-300 channel package. Apparently they cannot credit receiver fees  ::)

It's fuzzy math that's all ;)

Talk about luck, the Lady I spoke to today was here IN Jacksonville AND lives about a mile form my house.
How freaky is that ;D

All is well in the U-verse land again. ;)

Buggy ;D

MicrosystemsPro

Thanks for stopping by

to the top

COPYRIGHT © 1990 Microsystems Pro R&D Consulting .com and .net

All images, pages, logos & software found on this site are copyrighted under their perspective owners.COPYRIGHT © 2000 CableNut Software and ccs files.
Site best viewed in 800x600 resolution or higher. Optimized for Internet Explorer 4.0 and higher.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018