640 Guests, 0 Users (3 Spiders)
Google (3)

Author Topic: Reaaranging duh office.  (Read 48607 times)

Offline Buggyman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Reaaranging duh office.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 09:38:15 am »
Well, the move was complete, some minor changes which were for the better anyway.
Got the gateway on the second shelf from the floor on the left side pf my old computer desk and the battery back up still on the floor but on the right side in the cubby hole.
I do have one question, the cables for the data and the power cord going to the gateway are mixed together, shouldn't they be separated somewhat?

I'll get some updated pictures when I get a chance ;)

Buggy ;D

Offline dannjr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 11:03:01 am »
Well, the move was complete, some minor changes which were for the better anyway.
Got the gateway on the second shelf from the floor on the left side pf my old computer desk and the battery back up still on the floor but on the right side in the cubby hole.
I do have one question, the cables for the data and the power cord going to the gateway are mixed together, shouldn't they be separated somewhat?

I'll get some updated pictures when I get a chance ;)

Buggy ;D

You should always try to keep the cables seperate from each other.. But will admit its not as bad as it use to be with RF noise on DSL or even networking but a CAT6 cable for instance sitting next to a florescent can still loose a connection because of it.. and VOIP can get a little interferance if you dont take messeres at the gateway to keep that noise down..

The best one would be a old CRT and the gateway next to it and a computer with a lot of static on the MB making a lot of static type noise you cant here till you try to listen to a AM/FM radio near it on the right channel...
”sdn-ʍǝɹɔs llɐ ɟo ɹǝɥʇoɯ ǝɥʇ sı uoıʇdɯnssɐ
Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburgers !

Offline Buggyman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 06:39:52 pm »
What yah think Dude?  :bigsmile:

MicrosystemsPro

Thanks for stopping by

to the top

COPYRIGHT © 1990 Microsystems Pro R&D Consulting .com and .net

All images, pages, logos & software found on this site are copyrighted under their perspective owners.COPYRIGHT © 2000 CableNut Software and ccs files.
Site best viewed in 800x600 resolution or higher. Optimized for Internet Explorer 4.0 and higher.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018